Friday, November 22, 2013

The Fowler Family

Bruce and Annette Fowler are pictured with their daughters Casey and Ciera Fowler. Bruce and Annette own Builders Equipment and Supply Company in Fort Worth and Texas Building Products in Strawn, Texas.

Casey graduated Auburn in 2013 and is now employed by the accounting firm Milbern Ray and Associates. A member of the Texas Christian University class of 2014, Ciera is majoring in Nursing. She is also a senior member of the TCU Womens's Equestrian team. Her fourth year on the team, Ciera said she will miss her time on the team and the experiences she has been fortunate to have. "I am very glad that I was allowed to participate in this experience because I have met so many girls that I can call my best friends," she said. "I don't know what I would do without these girls and the great leadership of our coaching staff. I have loved being on this team and feel lucky to have been able to work with the horses that we have and I have truly learned so much from this experience."

No comments:

Post a Comment