Monday, April 22, 2013

Thomas Family


We have all wondered about the family of the wonderful entertainer, B.J. Thomas. The Thomas Family have called DFW home for over 30 years.  They say it has been a great place to live, rear their children and feel lucky that their daughters have married fine young men from our area.

From left to right: Darrell Moore, Erin Moore, BJ Thomas, Gloria Thomas, Nora Cloud, Mark Cloud.

Front Row: Ruby Moore, Keira Cloud, Paige Parker, Nadia Cloud, and David Parker.  A new edition not pictured is Billy Joe Thomas Moore.

2 comments:

  1. I am just now reading this article from 2013. I always liked BJ Thomas's music! I grew up in Fort Worth!! I'm aware that there were many struggles in his life. Still and all this looks like a lovely family. I hope they are all well today, despite losing their dad, husband, etc. He us with the Lord now. Love and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Carol Cooley. Now live in Joliet, IL, however will always be a Fort Worthian!!!

    ReplyDelete